Summary of Experience
- Overall 14+ years of experience in IT Industry.
- 10+ years in SharePoint analysis, configuration, installation and management for DOD and NON-DOD services and requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET and other Web Technologies, 2+ years of experience in SQL Database and Virtual Machine.
- Experience with Relational databases like SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of enterprise applications.
Work Experience (December 2016 – Present)
U.S. Department of the Treasury – Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) Washington, DC
Project: SharePoint Management
Description: Microsoft SharePoint provides a centralized business process management system that TTB staff utilize to collaborate on TTB day-to-day operations. The system also supports full-text document search, electronic formsdevelopment in InfoPath and tracking of necessary performance information and statistical data required for Bureau reporting purposes.
- Provided top level support for SharePoint Farm customers across federal network and resolution of performance issueson a daily basis.
- Lead TTB upgrade effort from SharePoint 2007 to 2013 including system architecture, taxonomy, metadata schema, and migration strategy.
- Trained internal department members on administration of SharePoint, governance and best practices.
- Documentation of all requirements, design, test case and deployment for all TTB SharePoint projects.
VectrusInc (Camp Afrijan, Kuwait) January 2011 – November 2016
Project: SharePoint Migration and Support
Description: Migrating servers to SharePoint 2007 to 2013 acting as the middle man between the Developer and Help Desk and face between global and end users. Identify errors and providesolutions. Gather internal customer requirements and work with team captains to troubleshoot issues. Work with global project management to plan, kick-off, and lead projects Develop and maintains a productive working relationship.
- Define the Physical Architecture / Logical Architecture / Capacity planning and make sure that it’s scalable.
- Define the integration architecture for SharePoint to integrate with various disparate system (SQL Reporting Studio)
- Creating and maintaining documentation for SharePoint infrastructures, deployments, and services specifications.
- Define the Detailed Disaster Recovery strategy which aligns into enterprise DR strategy
- Basic development knowledge of SharePoint Designer, InfoPath form and Dashboard Designer
- Responsible for providing Enterprise feature such as Excel Service and InfoPath services (Add Trusted File Location, Upload administrator- approved form template etc.)
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and DBA group on backup/recovery operations and disaster recovery testing related to SharePoint implementation.
- Participate in Architecture Peer review activities with other Groups (DBA / AD / IA Team etc.,)
- Define the Service Application Architecture and make sure that there is NO SPoF (Single Point of Failure)
- An installation guide that includes information about server builds (for the operating system, disk configurations, and so on)
Project:Wolseley/Ferguson March2007 – December2010
Description: SharePoint Knowledge Engineer will provide collaboration technology subject matter expertise and support to customers on the Joint Staff. The Knowledge Engineer will primarily focus on the production of SharePoint enterprise solutions that utilize authoritative data sources within the Joint Staff environment.
- Project lead in the development of company’s approach to SharePoint and training management in the platform.
- Develop SharePoint help desk ticketing solution which resulted in 37% increased proficiency with distribution center issue.
- Analyzed and configured content deployment for Intranet Farm and provided support.
- Provided feedback on best practices for SharePoint usage and maintenance.
- Participant in all SharePoint research projects on a consultation level.
- Conduct continual research for management team on long term impact of SharePoint on production.
- Execute SQL queries in SQL Management Studio for backup and restore databases, setting up database mirroring, shrinking log files and other basic SQL tasks
Project: EDS Naval Base April2004 – May2007
Responsibilities SharePointsupport a project team in administering their SharePoint site and providing operational support, application customization, workflow development, and design recommendations.
- Member of team that monitored and updated Windows platforms.
- Used MOSS to streamline processes such as document management.
- Team lead that coordinated meeting to senior official on new project roll out by working in Scrum team
- Support conflict resolution for hardware, software, network, and printer issues
- Understanding the logical structure and how data flow from when the material gets into the warehouse to how material get shipped out.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology, Old Dominion University, 2007.
- Associated in Business Administration, Thomas Nelson Community College Hampton, Virginia, 2005.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Configuration (January 2012)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Configuration (November 2009)